Pixel Spirits Ltd, with registered address at Old Ferry Road, North Ballachulish PH33 6SA (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection and use of your information under the terms of this policy. By submitting this data, you give your consent that we collect and process the data to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested from us. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We may also use this data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us. We store your personal data only as long as we need them to provide the information, services or offers you requested or to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts.
Information that we collect from you:
- When you visit, register or order products or services on www.pixelspiritsltd.co.uk you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
- To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
Use of your Information:
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
Disclosure of your Information:
- The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
- Unless required or permitted to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Subscribing to Pixel Spirits
If you subscribe to newsletters from Pixel Spirits, then we will simply retain your email address, which will be added to Pixel Spirits’ mailing list giving details of news, products, competitions, promotions and offers.
Security and Data Retention:
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Listed below, is an outline of the cookies used on our website. If you would like any further information, we recommend the following source: http://www.ico.gov.uk/for_organisations/privacy_and_electronic_communications/the_guide/cookies.aspx
Necessary cookies to allow your customer journey
Some cookies are essential to your web journey to enable to you to access secure parts of the website, this would include making an online order, taking an e-payment or an online enquiry. Without cookies, you would be unable to do these purchases online.
Analytical tracking cookies to allow us to improve your experience
Our tracking cookies collect information anonymously about how you browse and use our website, what pages you visit, how you entered the site and where you left it. This data is anonymous and not specific to you yet helps us to make improvements to your web experience by identifying pages where more visitors may be exiting the website or where visitors may be struggling to find necessary information.
Marketing cookies to measure performance
Our marketing cookies allow us to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns, for example our email marketing. They collect data anonymously of general visit patterns and trends to understand the likes and dislikes of our consumers. They are also used to target you with relevant information specific to your browser activity and which pages you visit on the website.
Managing your cookies
You will be able to use the Help menu bar on most browsers to get information on how to block or prevent cookies. This will give you information on how to disable cookies altogether, however it should be noted that this will stop you being able to do simple e-commerce functions on the Macdonald Hotels website and we strongly recommend that you leave your cookies enabled, so that we can continue to help evolve websites and your user experience.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org